Online Reservation Rules
Online Reservations Terms and Policies:
• Reservation must be under guest’s name.
• Please show your passport at your arrival to check-in.
• Hotel will not guarantee design, colour, view and the level of room to any guest.
• Hotel will not be responsible for guest’s delay to check-in due to any reason such as flight cancellation or flight delay.
• If the guest does not show up on reservation day , hotel will apply its cancellation policy as below:
1. Any changes to reservation date means the previous booking is cancelled and we apply the new reservation on our system.
2. If you have prepaid for your booking and for any reason you have cancelled your reservation , charges will apply as following:
- If you cancel your reservation any time up to one week before you arrival date, we will do a full refund. Any time in between, you will be charged for one night stay and 5% surcharge on debit card transactions.
- If the guest does not show up, we will keep the room only 24 hours from the reservation date and the amount of one night stay per room plus 5% surcharge will be deducted from the full amount.
- If hotel cancels your booking under unpredictable circumstances, we will refund the full amount to your account.
- Reservation voucher means you will agree to all these terms and conditions. Both hotel and guests must follow and obey all the rules and regulations.
- In case of full refund from hotel, the money might take up to 7 working days to show in guest’s account.
P.S: Your passport at your arrival is a must to all hotels in Islamic Republic of Iran.